you little shit, jensen
This is literally my fourth or fifth time reblogging this.
It’s still hillarious.
One of my favorite lines
I kinda feel like the writers wrote this line specifically to drive the kind of fans who want to figure out how sci-fi tech would theoretically work crazy. They’re like “nope! We’re not going to give you any techno babble to tear apart or investigate or mull over to tell us how we’re doing it wrong, or how it compares in effectiveness to similar tech in other franchises.”
I also feel like this is one of those times when the TARDIS’s translation circuit just gave the fuck up. Like the ‘physics physics physics’ scene, where he is imparting secrets of the universe and the TARDIS is like THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS IN ENGLISH DAMN IT DOCTOR OH HELL FUCK IT.
OH MY GODS she TOTALLY edits his speech. I be he actually swears a fuckton but the TARDIS is like THERE ARE CHILDREN
for another kiss from Dean
and it quickly escalates into a make-out session.
Now it’s midnight.
And Sam is sure that
Things are going to get out of control
He was right.
And the earplugs are not enough.
God breakfast is going to be awkward
- *having a conversation about spn with my uncle*
- Uncle: But now Dean is a demon.
- Me: Yup.
- Uncle: So he's bisexual.
- Me: Wait, what? I mean, yes. But what??
- Uncle: Well, demons don't care about sexual preference, right? So, it's canon that he's bisexual and then has a chance with Castiel. Because he's in love with him.
- Me: ...Well, shit.
- Writers: *hints at a possible romantic relationship between Hannah and Castiel*
- Destiel Shippers: I'D RATHER HAVE MEGSTIEL
- Megstiel Shippers: I'D RATHER HAVE DESTIEL
Titanic movie set
How the opening crawl of Star Wars was filmed
Jurassic Park, 1993
The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed, 1969
Voldemort and Dumbledore chilling on set
why does voldy have a nose
do you actually think that ralph fiennes cut off his nose for the part
i expected a little more dedication s’all
Swag is for boys; but Class is for Men!